- November 9, 2022
Easikit @ J&M Murdoch
J&M Murdoch & Son Ltd specialise in transportation, waste management, disposal, and recycling services. Previously on the J&M Murdoch site, material was being dropped into skips, which had to be frequently moved with wheeled plant. This method was time consuming and needed updating. Queue Coveya!
The conveyor people were contacted to provide a solution, to help streamline the process, increase efficiency, and reduce downtime on site. The conveyor needed to transport material straight away and stockpile it over a bay wall, to reduce double handling and to save the requirement of a skip and other machinery.
One of our representatives visited their site to measure up and determine the best conveyor solution for them. We completed a GA drawing for customer approval, to ensure all aspects of the project were met. We manufactured and supplied an Easikit 600 10.06M long conveyor with fixed support stands, side guides and a chevron belt. This conveyor provided a discharge height of 3M.
After installation by the conveyor experts, the modular machinery is efficiently stockpiling waste fines materials being discharged at their impressive new CDE washplant. The conveyor is in constant use at the plant, providing efficient material movement and a strong streamlined process.
Why the Easikit 600:
- Known as ‘The workhorse’ (I think that says it all!).
- A robust, versatile, high-capacity conveyor.
- Suitable for many industries and applications.
- Moves up to 100 tons per hour safely and efficiently.
- Flexible, modular solution that can be built up to 40M in one length.
- Galvanised construction for rock solid stability.
- Multiple methods to load the conveyor to suit sites demands, including hand, excavator, small machine, another conveyor.
For more information on our range of conveyors for packaging, manufacturing & distribution call us on 0808 501 5763 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.