- August 13, 2020
Conveyors can improve safety and mitigate site risk
Health and Safety regulations are quite rightly here to stay and it’s important that every basement excavation, construction, and demolition site across the UK makes sure its site staff and others are kept from harm’s way. But for sites where safety is a priority, where do conveyors fit in?
It’s simple really. Conveyors that are used, installed, and operated in the right way can minimise risk on-site, providing an efficient and stable way of moving materials even if its heavy demolition spoils. Conveyors can dramatically reduce the need for manual handling, reducing injuries and can help to protect the general public by offering a safe way of taking materials from a site, transporting them into a lorry or other vessel without the worry of anything falling or tipping onto someone’s head!
It’s not just about the conveyors themselves. The Coveya team has always gone the extra mile, providing support and guidance so that each customer is prepared to use their conveyor(s) in the right way. We think our approach is pretty comprehensive and unique!
- A free site survey to prepare for a safe installation of the conveyor
- Drawing of the conveyor which is supported by a risk assessment & method statement for the installation
- Certification for all electrical component inspections
- Operating manuals & maintenance records click here to find out more
- Training for conveyor operators
- Expert installation & support
- A conveyor health check, servicing, maintenance and parts to ensure your conveyor is safe and in proper working order
If you are looking for a safe, efficient, and flexible way of moving excavation, demolition, and construction materials, which is fully supported by expert advice, support, andtraining, Coveya can help.
With conveyors available for short, long term hire and purchase, we are the first place to call if you are looking for the best conveyors and customer service.
For more information click here or give us a call on 0800 915 9195.