- March 27, 2020
Cov-Screen : Acrylic COVID-19 screen protection
Coveya already has a reputation for designing and manufacturing excellence and so we wanted to play our part in supporting our customers and the wider community during the COVID-19 crisis.
So, we have designed COV-Screen – an acrylic freestanding and countertop screen that is cost-effective and can be quickly delivered and easily installed to mitigate the spread of the virus.
Cov-Screen is the perfect solution for shops, petrol stations, pharmacies, reception areas and other outlets that need to mitigate the impact of COVID-19, protecting staff, customers and others. Its features include:
- A robust clear 2m acrylic screen
- Cov-Screen can be safely and securely joined at the edge to create longer barriers
- It has a robust, hygienic stainless-steel two-part base and can be used either as a freestanding unit or it can be fixed to a floor or counter (with unobtrusive fixing brackets). Optional casters can also be fitted.
- Panel widths are adjustable.
- 2m Freestanding Screen = £290 + VAT
- 2m Mobile Rolling Screen = £336 + VAT
- Personal Countertop Screen = £98 + VAT
- Small Shipping Cost = £15 + VAT
- Large Shipping cost = £25 + VAT
For more information call us on 0800 915 9195 or click here to email.
To download the Cov-Screen leaflet, click here.